Klook.com

Sunday, June 18, 2017

, , , , , ,

The situation in Cube's Director's Instagram comment section

Cube's Director uploaded his selfie with Seonho and Guan Lin on Instagram

Unlike the other eliminated trainees, Yoo Seonho's company currently have no plans on debuting any boy group.

현재 큐브 이사 인스타그램 댓글 상황ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ jyp | 인스티즈
Fans' reactions..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Their fans are so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're desperate for Seonho to make a V App Channelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(The comments are mostly about fans praising the Director's visual, but in the end they all ask the same thing: for Seonho to make a V App Channel lmao)

'Who's that actor beside Lai Guan Lin..? By any chance.. Is that you, Director?? You would've been my fixed pick if you had participated in Produce 101ㄷㄷ Thank you for uploading a picture of our Guan Lin and Seonho. We will be waiting for their V App Channel. Salute!'

'Director.. Your visual is shining so bright, I had a hard time to open my eyes.. I just went through a Lasik surgery so I should avoid shiny and bright thingsㅠㅠ To the most handsome man in this universe, Director-nim.. Seonho's fans are thirsty for his recent whereabouts.. I wonder if we can get another chance to see him again^^ I will take all of the energy in this world and give it to you if you let Seonho open his own V App Channel.. Salute, salute~'

'The owner of my bank account, it's you it's you, Director! I already have a bank account for Guan Lin and Seonho, and another different bank account for you, Director! Please take care of our Guan Lin and Seonho, I really want to see Seonho having a converstation with you through V App!'

'Oh My God!! I thought you were a rookie actor from Cubeㅠㅠ You have an excellent visualㅠㅠ You can star in a drama together with Seonho and it will hit really big!!ㅠㅠ I miss them so much, thank you for uploading a picture of Seonho and Guan Lin!! I believe our handsome director will put Seonho in a drama someday!! I will be preparing for my bank account!! Salute for the handsome Director!'

현재 큐브 이사 인스타그램 댓글 상황ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ jyp | 인스티즈
현재 큐브 이사 인스타그램 댓글 상황ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ jyp | 인스티즈
We hope for Yoo Seonho to open a V App Channel<3


-There's a comment which says 'I thought it was a trio boy group'.. It's so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Please let Seonho do a live broadcast on V App..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Look, there's a comment that says 'I thought you were Cube's new actor..'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their fans are so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But really though, the Director is so handsome..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't tell apart which one is the director and which one is the idol.. So when will Cube's director make his debut? And when will Seonho open his V App Channel?

-There's another comment that says 'I can't differentiate you from Seonho'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at all the sweet-talksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Those fans are willing to do anything for Seonhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Director must be feeling really bewildered to see all those commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please.. Let our Seonho do something..ㅠㅠ

-But their Director really does look like Shim Hyungtak!!

-I want to see moving and talking Seonho, not the frozen Seonho..

-Huk.. That was their Director?? I seriously thought he was an actor..

-Someone asked 'Is that Cube's new trainee next to Lai Guan Lin?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Director must be really happy to read those commentsㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com