Klook.com

Thursday, June 1, 2017

, , ,

The reason why Kim Samsoon and Oh Haeyoung gained big popularity

김삼순, 오해영이 인기가 많았던 이유 | 인스티즈
김삼순, 오해영이 인기가 많았던 이유 | 인스티즈
김삼순, 오해영이 인기가 많았던 이유 | 인스티즈

The typical female characters in dramas these days: 
Get called ugly and get dumped by guys because of it, but they actually look really pretty.
(It makes the drama hard to relate)

But for Kim Samsoon and Oh Haeyoung,
they're still celebrities after all, I can't say that they're ugly or anything, but they're not the type of celebrities who have the fancy looks. 
In fact, the second female main characters in their drama (Jung Ryeowoon and Jeon Hyebin) got all the attention for being prettier than the main characters.

Kim Seon Ah gained weight for the 'Kim Samsoon' role,
and Seo Hyunjin wasn't afraid to destroy her images for the 'Oh Haeyoung' role.
That's what makes a lot of women can relate to the drama, because their roles feel familiar and realistic.


-My heart breaks every time I see them crying..ㅠㅠ

-I totally agree, especially with Oh Haeyoung..ㅠㅠ

-I liked these dramas because the story line was realistic, something that's possible to happen in real life..ㅠㅠ I always re-watch Kim Samsoon every year..ㅠㅠ

-Kim Samsoon was a really nice drama..ㅠㅠ

-I agree, and there were a lot of scenes that I could relate withㅠㅠ

-Kim Samsoon is the best drama I've ever seen in my life..ㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I want to watch these dramas again..ㅠㅠ

-Both dramas were really nice..ㅠㅠ

-I just watched them because these dramas were really good..

-Kim Samsoon.. I swear that's the best drama ever..ㅠㅠ

-I will never get tired of Kim Samsoon no matter how many times I've watched it..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com