Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, , ,

The reason why Kang Daniel changed his name

Q: Did you change your name because you can't pronounce your own name?
Daniel: It's the opposite. People around me can't pronounce my name in the right way and it was very stressful. They call me Eugunie~ Eugunie~.. In fact, even my father can't pronounce my name well.

Q: What's the name of the cat you're currently raising now?
Daniel: Looney and Peter. I thought it was a male, since she runs really well, so I named her after my favorite athlete, Rooney, and turns out she's actually a female. There's nothing that I can do, so I just keep on calling her Rooney. I named the second one Peter because I thought it was a male, since she loves to climb the walls, turns out the second one is a female as well.. 


-The most important thing here is how broad his shoulders are..

-I want Kang Daniel to hit me with his shoulders at least once in my life..

-Whoa, I didn't know he changed his name.. Kang Daniel suits him really well, so I thought it was his real name..

-My father can't pronounce 'Eui' as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm falling in love with you shoulders, Euigeon-ahㅜㅜ

-I wonder where did he find those cats, how could he not know the gender of his cats..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Daniel and Euigeon suits him really well..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-I will call you Daniel then.. I didn't know you find it stressful how people can't pronounce your name right..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He has a really nice name.. Kang Euigeon?

-So he just changed his name to Daniel, even when he has never lived abroad?? Is it possible to change your name to Korean name in Korea?? 
  -It doesn't matter! A lot of my friends changed their names to English names, and none of them have lived abroad before!

-Is he a Christian?

-What does that make Euiwoong then..

-Look at his shoulders.. It's really noticeable how broad his shoulders are, especially when he wears loose shirts..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He really looks like that big dog who still think he's a puppy..ㅠㅠㅠ

-His shoulders are so broad..
trazy.com