Klook.com

Monday, June 26, 2017

, ,

The most popular members in Boys24 vs Produce 101 Season 2

Boys24:
TuCpa
jvrva
dvuVs
ftxik
lYPEg
uChXI
CpOUO
image

Produce 101 Season 2
YahSF
uBZMZ
wSWvS
ajSRN
znMZc
AQgPz
OsNKB
HNWSN
ySEpC


-Boys24's members are quite handsome..

-I don't know anyone in Boys24 beside Doha..

-I used to follow Boys24 but I can't remember their names at all now.. When are they going to do promotions on TV?

-I wonder why Boys24 eliminate Kim Taedong and chose them instead..

-Youngdoo, Doha, and Jiseok are so handsome..

-Boys24 have the dull-type of handsome, while Produce 101 Season 2 have their own charateristics..

-Ong Sungwoo and Lai Guan Lin are so handsome..

-I like the members, but Boys24 was a really bad show..

-The boys from Boys24 somehow have the type of face that Cube really lovesㅋㅋ

-I thought the third guy was Jung Yonghwa..

-The boys from Boys24 have similar vibes.. I don't know any of them, though..

-It's so useless to compare them like this.. I wish them all the best!
trazy.com