Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2017

, , ,

The ending fairy a.k.a Rose boy from Produce 101 Season 2

He looks stunning..

This is a reversed version of the first gif, but he still looks stunning..

He didn't get much screen time in the latest episode, but please hype him so he can be the ending fairy..ㅜㅜ
The rose boy<3<3

He reminds me of Jung Chaeyeon, the ending fairy from the first seasonㅎㅎ

His name is Ahn Hyungseob, the cool trainee who always work hard and is really good at giving feedbacks to his fans!!
I'm rooting for you<3

[+437][-33]

1. [+90][-4] I f*cking agree with this post.. Have you all seen this gif?

2. [+81][-2] This is how he usually acts behind the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+69][-5] Hyungseob is really handsome.. He's in the A class but that doesn't make him arrogant, he's really humble..ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+30][-0] It's not surprising that he doesn't get a lot of screen time, it doesn't only happen to him and it's not like it's Mnet's first time being unfair with screen times like this.. The cameras only shot him when he looks down and unhappy.. I wonder why is Mnet treating him like this.. He looked so happy when Hyuna came to visit, and maybe that was the source of energy for him that's why he looked so energetic on stage!! I like him because he always work hard regardless the lack of screen time he gets. I'm always rooting for you!

5. [+25][-0] Why didn't the camera shot him when he jumped.. Just why..

6. [+21][-1] Hul.. This is crazy.. He looks like an anime character in this gif.. Whoa, he's so freaking handsome..

7. [+18][-0] Mnet is being so unfair with the screen time.. I didn't even see any scene of his interviewㅋㅋㅋ But at least we all got to hear his voice yesterday when he talked on stageㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+16][-0] Hyungseob-ah, you have a really interesting face..

9. [+13][-0] I know right, Mnet is too cruelㅠㅠㅠ I couldn't see anyone else beside him on stage.. The rose was the best thing that ever happened in my life.. He looked so handsome, and I really love to see him working hard on stage!ㅠㅠ Hyungseob-ah, don't ever underestimate your own talents.. You're doing a really great job right now<3<3 I will always support you!

10. [+13][-1] I can't believe Mnet is not giving this gorgeous boy any screen time..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com