Klook.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

The current situation in KBS Music Bank right now

지금 현재 KBS 뮤직뱅크 상황 | 인스티즈
지금 현재 KBS 뮤직뱅크 상황 | 인스티즈


-Hul.. What's going on..

-Why are these people doing this kind of thing, seriously..

-I hope the police can catch the culprit soon..

-That means Music Bank might be cancelled today.. Please arrest  him and reward him with severe punishment..

-Why are you doing this to Apink?

-Hul..?

-Whoa.. I'm on my way to KBS building right now, though.. What on the world is going onㅠㅠ

-Let Apink's members live, please..

-...Are you guys saying that the culprit this time is the person who keeps on threatening Apink? What's wrong with him.. 

-It hasn't been that long since Apink made a comeback, thoughㅠㅠ

-Ah.. This is so annoying.. Look at how a person can harm a lot of other people..

-This is already the third one..

-I hope no one will get harmed by this incident.. Stay safe everyone, the weather outside is really hot..ㅜㅜ

-I remember around a year..? or two years ago the same thing happened in The Show.. or maybe Mnet? I can't remember.. The fans were really surprised to see the polices coming to secure the venue..
trazy.com