Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, , , , , , ,

The best side-tracks that were released in 2016

Since there are too much nice title songs that were released in 2016, so I'm just going to list the side-tracks that surprisingly have good qualities here.
It's not in order of anything and there are only 3 songs in this post.

1. It Was Love - Zico (ft. Luna)
This song is really well-known and the quality is really good until the point people are questioning whether if this is really not the title song, the title song was I am You, You are Me, I think.
I was really shocked when I first heard this song, Zico has found something that suits him really well.
I love how Luna sings the song, the overall aura of this song is really really nice. 
It makes me wonder if she's really having a one sided love when she sings this song.

2016년 발매된 아이돌 수록곡중에서 듣고 감탄했던 노래 BEST3 | 인스티즈
2. To The Beautiful You - Wonder Girls
This song was released first before they released Why So Lonely, that was produced by Sunmy, Hyerim, and Yoobin. As Sunmi wrote the lyrics, she noticed how similar the lyrics are with the words their fans usually say to them. The lyrics are beautiful, it has the summer vibes in it, something that's really refreshing to hear. The song is so good, it makes me can't believe they really produced the song by themselves. I personally think this song would've hit big if they had made it as their title songs.

2016년 발매된 아이돌 수록곡중에서 듣고 감탄했던 노래 BEST3 | 인스티즈
3. Sing Me - Day6
Everyone knows that Day6 can be trusted when it comes to their music, and since their previous album was really good, everyone looked forward to this album and Day6 didn't disappoint us. I personally think they have a special vibes to them that makes the listeners never get tired of their songs. My favorite part of the song is the hook when the lyrics go like 'Sing Me..~'. I strongly recommend this song.

Now that I noticed it, all of these songs are written and produced by their own selves.
There are a lot of idols who self-produce their songs these days, and I often look up to their self-produced songs too, but these three songs are the most shocking ones to me.

Since they self-produced the songs on their owns, the songs sound really nice and special.
It would be really nice if you take some time to listen to these listed songs.


-Hul.. These three are the songs that I often listen to!! All of these songs are really great!

-I agree with Day6.. Every songs they release are their best songs..ㅠㅠ

-Day6..ㅠㅠ Two thumbs up!

-It Was Love is the song that I listen at least once every dayㅠㅠ I really like the song, Luna's voice has this unexplainable emotions that liven up the mood of the song..

-I really like It Was Love.. I listen to it more than the main track, Taeil's version is as good as Luna's version!

-Day6 is seriously the best.. I'm not their fans, but I listen to every songs of their albumsㅋㅋ

-I can't believe Day6 is in this list.. All of their songs are their best songs!ㅠㅠ

-Day6's songs are seriously so good..

-Sing Me is a really nice song..ㅠㅠ I fell in love with the song ever since I first listened to it..

-Hul.. Sing Me..ㅠㅠ Sing Me is the best especially when they sing it live!

-Sing Me is crazy.. It's the type of the song that would be really fun to sing with when you go to their concert..

-I always get goosebumps whenever I listen to It Was Love..ㅠㅠ

-You have to listen to Nuest's Daybreak, everyoneㅠㅠ Someone just recommended me to listen to it and it's the best song that I've ever heard this far..

-I still listen to Taeil's version of It Was Love these days..

-It's really nice to listen to To The Beautiful You, especially now that the weather is getting hotter these days! 

-I think I have to take a listen to Day6's song now..
trazy.com