Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

, ,

The best comments of a Chungha related article

청하 데뷔무대에 대한 그분들의 반응 | 인스티즈
[+284][-115] Why did she suddenly get so much articles..
[+57][-30] What.. She really sucks at singing;;

청하 데뷔무대에 대한 그분들의 반응 | 인스티즈
[+39][-25] Do you call yourself a singer?
[+31][-16] She looks like Wax.. I watched her MV and I thought I was watching Taeyeon's MV.. Her head are big and her body proportions are so bad..

청하 데뷔무대에 대한 그분들의 반응 | 인스티즈
[+23][-4] I would've thought she was just a back dancer if it wasn't for her clothes
[+20][-12] She needs to shave off her cheek bones.. Her visual is just too ugly..
[+20][-25] Chungha would get popular at this rateㅋㅋㅋ Thanks to all the posts on Pann uploaded by pig b*tches^^


-Ignoring them is the best thing we all could do..

-Oh.. So she's not going to debut in a girl group, then?

-Chungha's MV is the best MV I've ever seen in my life..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Her song is totally my type..

-I'm so jealous of her body..ㅠㅠ

-Those people are really thoughtless, they're the type of people who love to hate on celebrities for no reason.. Chungha, fighting!!

-Pann and Naver are not good for your health..

-But why do people always think it's woman who often leaves such comments?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Chungha-ya, I hope she doesn't read those comments..ㅠㅠ You're doing a really great job, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in this worldㅠㅠ

-Those people are so pathetic..

-What do you mean?? Chungha is literally the prettiest woman in this world..

-The hate comments on Naver are usually written by men..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't be so cruel to our Chungha..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Chungha, let's only walk on the flowery paths!

-I'm getting goosebumps.. Look at how these men leave hate comments and make it sounds as if they were women..

-Her live stage was perfect!!!

-She's doing great, though..? Please keep your opinion to yourself..
trazy.com