Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, ,

T-mon's current situation

The connection is delayed due to a network problem.
Please try again after checking your network.

Try again
Open the site in mobile web
Check again later

(The deadline of the voting in T-mon is at 1AM)


-I couldn't vote in the end..ㅠㅠ

-I ended up not being able to vote at all.. What a mess..

-I wonder who succeeded on voting for their favorite trainees.. I'm really pissed off right now because I couldn't vote..

-I'm so upset, I couldn't vote because the server went down..ㅠㅠ

-I really hate it..

-I already made a lot of T-Mon accounts to vote, though..ㅠㅠ

-I heard only 27 people succeeded in voting for Produce 101..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What's the use of creating tons of T-Mon accounts if I can't even open the site..

-I heard only 39 people succeeded in voting for Produce 101.. I already made 10 accounts to vote for Woojin, though.. I'm sorry, Woojinㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so pissed off..ㅠㅠ I couldn't vote for Hyungseobㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm sorry, Jihoon..ㅠㅠ

-Jisung-ah, I'm sorry..ㅠㅠ

-Now that Produce 101 is coming to an end, I will uninstall this app.. I don't have any reason to use it anymore. I'm sorry, Minhyun..ㅠㅠ

-I heard it's because there was a sale going on in the app, 5 instant noodles for $0.0885 or something like that..? I couldn't vote for Jaehwan because of that..

-I heard only 1300 people succeeded in voting, if I'm not wrong..ㅠㅠ

-I will uninstall it after Produce 101 ends~ Bye, T-Mon^^
trazy.com