Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

, , ,

Sulli stirs controversies after tagging G-Dragon's private account on Instagram



-Hul..?

-What.. Why did she tag GDragon's private account..

-The reason why GD made a private account is because he doesn't want public to know it, and yet she still tagged it?

-She still hasn't removed the post..

-So thoughtless..

-Hul.. That's so rude..

-Didn't.. she.. think.. about.. it.. beforehand..?

-She tagged both of GD's accounts.. One is his official account and the other one is his private account..

-I wonder why she did that..

-I didn't know they were close..

-He didn't make a private account for no reason..

-I don't think that's a right thing to do..

-She's starting to do unpredictable things now.. I wonder when will she stop..

-But don't his fans already know that account, anyway?

-I'm getting goosebumps..

-I think people are just hating on her because she's Sulli.. I see nothing problematic in her post..

-Maybe she didn't know that's his private account..
trazy.com