Klook.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

, ,

SM drops teasers of Irene for Red Velvet's upcoming comeback

방금 컴백 티저 뜬 '빨간맛' 레드벨벳 아이린.gif | 인스티즈


-Goddess..

-Please don't tell her to use watermelon-shaped outfits or anything with watermelon patterns..ㅜㅜ

-She's seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ The title is really unique, thoughㅋㅋ Red Flavorㅋㅋ

-I love you..

-She's the prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life.. She has an excellent visual..

-Ah.. I'm totally going to buy their album this time..

-Oh My God..

-She's so pretty, I think I might die..ㅠㅠ

-Even the word 'pretty' is not enough to describe how beautiful Joohyun is..ㅠㅠ

-I expected to see Irene moving since it's in GIF format.. I was so sad when I found out that the caption is the only thing that's moving in the gif..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm in the middle of crying now because Irene is too beautiful..

-Whoa.. What a fascinating teaser they have right here.. As expected from SM..

-Hul.. I'm really looking forward to their comeback!

-She's seriously so so so so pretty.. I'm looking forward to it!

-I dropped my jaw as soon as I saw her face..ㅠㅠ She's beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Is she even a human being..?ㅠㅠ

-I wonder how it feels like to have a face like hers.. She looks like a doll..
trazy.com