Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, , ,

Seems like Kang Daniel is really popular among female celebrities

AOA's Jimin used to follow his Instagram before he deleted his account and Bae Dahae? She talked about how Kang Daniel is her fixed pick in a radio show..  I bet there would be a lot of female celebrities lined up to get his number once he debutsㅋㅋㅋ

[+611][-55]

1. [+268][-1] I'm already sad just by imagining it..

2. [+183][-2] I'm not even surprised.. He has the charateristics that 'Noonas' really like..

3. [+183][-2] Sometimes I feel like it's better to not have any biases whenever I see this kind of post..

4. [+124][-3] It's okay, Daniel is a man after all.. He's a man in his 20s... It's normal for him to date... Just as long his girlfriend is a nice person, I'm fine.. Lmao f*ck this bullshit, I'm jealous.. I feel like tearing up just by imagining it, it would be better if he was gay.. Is this too much to ask..ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+112][-0] I've seen Hong Younggi uploading Daniel's pictures with captions 'I think I'm in love'ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Gukju also once played 'Pick Me' in a radio, wrote Daniel's name in a paper and danced with it. She also revealed in her Instagram that Daniel is her fixed pick.. The show has been airing for only two months and yet the trainees are already gaining big popularity among female celebritiesㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+111][-0] Daniel, no... Your life as a celebrity will get messed up the moment your dating scandals surface online..

7. [+101][-0] Niel-ah, you're Dispatch's fixed pick..

8. [+95][-0] This post hits me so hard.. I guess it's true that if you don't want to get your heart hurt then you shouldn't like celebrities in the first place..

9. [+89][-0] It's not like he's the only popular trainee from Produce.. Just wait until the other popular trainees from Produce 101 debut as the male version of IOI, it will be a mess..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+39][-0] Noㅠㅠ Please act cold, Daniel..ㅠㅠ I hope his company will ban him from datingㅠㅠ
trazy.com