Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, , , , , , ,

'Produce 101 Season 2' Kim Jonghyun, Kang Dongho, Joo Haknyeon, Kim Samuel are eliminated. Why?



-I'm so upset that Kang Dongho and Kim Jonghyun didn't make it to the top 11, I couldn't sleep last night..

-Kim Jonghyun, Kang Dongho.. Why..

-Sewoon-ah.. Oh boy.. You have worked really hard, Sewoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-My thoughts exactly. Why in the world, just why!

-Haknyeon-ah, I'm looking forward to your debut! I'll be waiting for you!

-Joonyoung-ah, you know it's because your evil-editing..

-Jonghyun-ah, I'm sorry..

-Haknyeon-ah, I will always be rooting for you. You've done a great job:)

-They had no reason to be eliminated.. But why?

-Kim Jonghyun, Jung Sewoon..ㅠㅠ My heart hurts so muchㅠㅠ

-Let's see.. I don't know why they got eliminated either.. Why did Kim Jonghyun and Kang Dongho get eliminated?

-I still can't believe Samuel didn't make it to the top 11..

-Haknyeon-ah, good job! I will always be on your side<3

-I'm tearing upㅠㅠ

-Too bad Samuel didn't make it to the final line upㅠㅠ

-Muel-ah.. Oh boy, my babyㅠㅠ
trazy.com