Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, , , ,

'Produce 101 Season 2' Kang Daniel ranks 1st, becomes the center of Wanna One.. Park Jihoon ranks 2nd



-Niel-ah, congratulations on your debutㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-I sincerely congratulate you on your debut..ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations, Daniel.. Thank you..

-I love you, my babyㅠㅠ Let's see each other for a really long time, I will always be rooting for you<3

-Congratulations, Kang Daniel! Thank you so much for ranking the 1st.. Let's be happy..

-Congratulations, God-Daniel!!

-Jihoon-ah, you've worked hard!!

-Daniel deserves to rank 1st..ㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations everyone!

-Both of them have worked really hard, congratulations!

-Who's in the 11th place?
  -Ha Sungwoon

-I love youㅠㅠ Daniel..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jihoon-ah, eventhough you rank 2nd in the show, you will always rank 1st in my heart.. I love you..

-Congratulations to Daniel.. Wanna One, let's hit big!
trazy.com