Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

People who are so obsessed towards trainees are so pathetic

Why do you act like that? Don't depend your lifes on trainees so much


-I'm sorry..

-Why? It's possible to love them that much..

-Honestly, those kind of people are indeed really pathetic..

-Let them live their own lifes. Why do you care so much?

-I don't care if they're obsessed or not, just as long as they don't harm people around them.

-It's indeed really pathetic.. Especially when they just randomly go to strangers on the street and ask them to vote for trainees..

-This is their own way to release their stress..

-Ok.. I'm the queen of being pathetic^^

-I can understand people who loves celebrities with all of their hearts, but I can't relate to them.

-It's up to me..ㅠㅠ

-Mind your own business

-I'm wasting my own money on things that I like.. What's your problem here?

-Who are you to tell me that I'm pathetic!!!

-It's annoying to see them forcing people to vote for their favorite trainees..

-It will be the best for you to mind your own business if you can't understand us. That's the best way for us to live our life.
trazy.com