Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, ,

Nu'est's Hello enters music charts again 4 years and 4 months after it was released

It's currently ranking 3rd right now


-I used to listen to this song a lot back then.. I'm happy it finally got some recognition now..

-Let's hit big now, I'll be waiting for you..

-Finally, this legendary song making its own way back to the music chartㅠㅠ 

-My national anthemㅠㅠ Everyone in the world needs to take a listen to this songㅠㅠ

-I love you, Nu'est.. My life has changed just by knowing you guys..

-Let's be happyㅠㅠ

-Guys, let's escape from Pledis once Minhyun is back.. I'm so relieved that this beautiful song finally got recognition from netizens, eventhough it took them long.. You've all worked really hard..

-I really love this song..ㅠㅠNu'est, I'm praying for your success!

-Hello is their best song..

-I agree.. This is a very nice song! I remember streaming to it when it first released.. But why did it come back to the music chart?

-It's ranking 1st in Genie.. Let's be happy..

-Love Paint too!

-Hul.. The babies in the jacket album..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's just act like nothing happened and have a comeback..ㅠㅠ

-Guys, I'm sorryㅠㅠ You all have worked really hard..

-Day break is a good song too!
trazy.com