Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

,

My crush interacted with me in a friendly manner today..

Today my crush asked me to turn off the fan in a very friendly manner, he asked me like "Park XX! Please turn off the fan!". Out of all the students who were near the fan, I wonder why did he ask me to turn it off, and not the other students. And why did he ask it in such a very gentle way.. In the end, I just said 'Ok' and turn off the fan for himㅋㅋㅋ

You know how you start making up meanings behind stuffs that your crush does eventhough you know they actually don't have any meanings behind that..ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, after switching off the fan, I went back to my seat and looked at him. He was staring at his deskmate with a very sweet gaze, he was literally smiling from ear to ear. That's when I knew there was something strange.. His deskmate was sleeping, and she looked like she felt a little bit cold, and that's why he asked me to turn the fan off. Because if he got up and went to turn off the fan by himself, he might wake her up. 

At least that's what I thought because he was talking with a very low volume when he asked me to turn off the fan, and when the other students started yelling and making noises, he told them to be quiet.

It's nothing big, but I feel really pathetic..


[+151][-2]

1. [+49][-0] Ah.. I really hate things like this.. I feel sad just to hear it.. Cheer up, OP..

2. [+27][-0] My friend once cried on my crush's shoulders..ㅋㅋ He even comforted her.. After she finished crying, they joked around and they were smiling so brightly.. It was a very nice sight to look at..ㅋㅋ I don't know how many liters of tears did I shed that dayㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+13][-0] I'm not lying, but it really hurts my heart to read this post.. We're both on the same boat, OP.. I feel like I'm dying, everyone around me is in relationship and here I am..

4. [+5][-0] Hey.. F*ck.. Cheer up, okay? Ugh.. This hurts my heart so bad..

5. [+3][-0] It's so heart-breaking to read this post..

6. [+3][-0] I can't read stuffs like this because it makes me so sad..

7. [+2][-0] I'm feeling really upset just by reading it.. 

8. [+2][-0] I know what you're feeling right now.. I really hate that kind of feelings..

9. [+2][-0] I think my heart just ripped off on its own as I read this post.. Cheer up, OP-ya..

10. [+2][-0] F*ck.. Shut up, you're making me sad..

trazy.com