Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

, , ,

Mnet did another pathetic mistake today

King/Ging Yongguk 
(ㄱcan be read as K/G depends on the word and position)

His real name is Kim Yongguk..
M and Ng are only one alphabet apart and yet they did a mistake, Mnet is so pathetic.
(M: ㅁ, Ng: ㅇ. The keyboard in Korean arranged like this: ㅁㄴㅇㄹㅎㅗㅓㅏㅣ)
Mnet is getting more and more pathetic as the time goes by..
They couldn't even write a short name properly
There are people saying that Mnet was going to write Baby Yongguk, though.. (애깅/Aegi in cute way: Baby)

오늘자 한심한 엠넷 자막 실수.JPG | 인스티즈
오늘자 한심한 엠넷 자막 실수.JPG | 인스티즈
오늘자 한심한 엠넷 자막 실수.JPG | 인스티즈


-Ging Yonggukㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I was so focused on the boys' faces I didn't notice this mistake..

-Baby Yongguk..ㅠㅠ

-They already did a mistake back then.. They should've checked their work twice, duh..

-It's MCountdown's fault but I'm gonna blame it on Joonyoung.. I don't care, it's all because of Joonyoung..

-Did they write that from their phone..?

-Ging Yongguk.. Are you kidding me??

-Baby Yongguk.. Mnet, get back to your right mind..

-If by Ging they mean Baby Yongguk then I'm not going to be angry..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Finally, Mnet acknowledges that Yongguk is a baby..

-I also see a mouse cursor during Im Youngmin's part.. Mnet, you're seriously so pathetic..^^

-Mnet, let's put some effort on your work, okay?

-I thought it was just my eyes..

-This is probably just Mcountdown's noise marketing so that Yongguk can get more votes and get into the top 11..

-Yongguk, aren't you too handsome to be real?ㅠㅠ

-Yongguk, let's debut..

-Whoa.. I wouldn't know this mistake if I didn't read this post.. I was too focused on their facesㅋㅋㅋ

-Ging Yongguk..ㅋㅋㅋ It somehow sounds cute, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-Mnet, what the hell are you doing..

-I saw it and I doubted my eyes for a whileㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com