Klook.com

Sunday, June 18, 2017

, , ,

Loen's upcoming girlgroup, Loen Girls

They're planned to debut in 2018

방금 전 새로 생긴 로엔 걸그룹 LOEN Girls ㄷㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈
방금 전 새로 생긴 로엔 걸그룹 LOEN Girls ㄷㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈


Lee Soomin and Park Soyeon are planned to debut with this girl group next year


-Oh my goodness!! Soomin??ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜFinallyㅠㅠㅠ

-Soomin joined LOEN?? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I didn't know about that.. Soomin used to be my fixed pick back thenㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I didn't know Soomin joined LOEN.. I can't believe she's going to debut with Park Soyeon, I got goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠ That's a good thing, thoughㅠㅠ It's going to be a group full of talentㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Soomin? You mean that Fantagio's Soomin?ㅠㅠㅠ I'm getting goosebumps all over my body now..

-Oh.. LOEN is finally doing their job.. Cracker better start working too..

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. How could Soomin look that gorgeous?

-They've always been pretty, but they're getting so much prettier now..ㅠㅠ

-Soyeon-ah, I missed you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. It's really nice to see familiar faces..ㅠㅠ Congratulations on your debut, girls!

-Hul.. Soyeon and Soomin in one group? I'm 100% sure they're going to hit big..

-Which one is Soyeon and which one is Soomin?

-Hul.. I was thinking "That girl looks like Soomin.." and turns out it's really Soomin!!

-Unbelievable..ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to their debutㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I love this combination..

-I guess they're debuting a boy group this year and a girl group next year..
trazy.com