Klook.com

Friday, June 2, 2017

, , , ,

Kim Doyeon reveals the picture she uses for her phone background

She once said in a fansign that she uses her own picture as her phone background and showed it to the fans. She said it's the best selfie she has ever taken and she can't stop looking at it.

자기 폰 배경화면 공개한 아이오아이 김도연.jpg | 인스티즈
자기 폰 배경화면 공개한 아이오아이 김도연.jpg | 인스티즈
'Tadah! It's been a long time, everyoneㅎㅎ It's a relief that today's weather is not too cold~ Let's have a nice day!!'

And since the fans asked her to upload it online, she shared it on twitter.


-She's so freaking pretty..

-I'm gonna set it as my phone background too from now on..

-She's beautiful.. She reminds me of a beauty youtuber named Sunny!

-I'm wondering what filters did she use for that selfie..

-Whoa.. How could a person be that gorgeous??

-If I was as pretty as her of course I would use my selfies as my own phone background too..

-She looks like an actress..ㅠㅠ

-She's really beautiful and charming in her own way.. I'm so jealous of her..ㅠㅠ

-Doyeon-ah, I love you so much..ㅠㅠ

-With a visual like hers, she doesn't even need to pose to get good pictures..

-Doyeon-ah.. You're driving me crazyㅠㅠ

-I'm not even surprised..ㅠㅠ 

-She looks like Lee El.. Gorgeous..

-She slightly looks like Kiko..

-What the-- Wait a minute.. Is it even possible to be this beautiful?

-She's right.. I can't stop looking at it..

-She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in this world..ㅠㅠ

-I wonder how it feels like for her to look at the mirror..ㅠㅠ

-I like Doyeon.. She has a great confidence..
trazy.com