Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

, , , ,

Kang Dongho's fists (ft. Doraemon's hands)

Triple combo of Doraemon's handsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
His hands turn into Doraemon's hands whenever he gets surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+845][-11]

1. [+178][-3] I'm loving the image gap he hasㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+169][-3] 101's Punch King, it's me, it's me~

3. [+168][-3] I want Ahn PD to explain why did he put weird BGM and make him looks like a gangster in the second gif.. It's so cute how he clenches his fists whenever he feels nervous..ㅠㅠ

4. [+71][-0] He's giving me some good materials to edit since by clenching his fists.. Here you go..

5. [+49][-0] Look at how cute the 101's Punch King is when he gets shy..

6. [+42][-1] But still, he's very good at doing everything that he needs to do.. A kendo athlete..ㄷㄷ

7. [+42][-0] He's not clenching his fists to hit people..ㅠㅠ Just in case anybody misunderstands the meaning behind his fists..ㅠㅠ

8. [+38][-0] At first, I thought Kang Dongho was a very scary guy but turns out he's actually really cute, clumsy, and he also takes care of other trainees really well.. He's the total opposite of what I thought he would be!! Let's debut, Mr. Reversal Charm!

9. [+36][-0] I don't think he knows how cute is he.. I want him to realize that he's very cute!!ㅠㅠ Let's debut!

10. [+35][-0] Kang Dongho having a mental breakdown in the middle of 2x speed danceㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

trazy.com