Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

, , , ,

Kang Dongho's fans are crazy

I'm starting to respect his fans latelyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look at all of these pictures that surfaced online as soon as the show ended last nightㅋㅋㅋ
I can't believe he got the 'Megaton Bomb' part in the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm craving for some Megaton Bar now.. (Ice cream brand)


[+760][-28]

1. [+203][-3] Our Dongho gets a lot of hate because of his company, his looks, etc. He literally gets hate even when he does nothing beside breathing.. But this is the reason why I don't regret joining his fandom: because his fans are funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+194][-3] I think Pledis' trainees have a really strong fandom.. They even put up advertisements on Youtube..

3. [+181][-2] After becoming Dongho's fan, I can't go on a day without laughing until my stomach hurts.. Both Dongho and his fans are just too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+100][-0] This is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+84][-0] Our love is like Megaton Bomb~~

6. [+76][-0] It's so funny how Dongho's fans call theirselves Donghohwe (which means social club in Korean)

7. [+66][-0] I wonder if the 'Wow' is also part of the lyrics..
Wow.. Megaton bomb..

8. [+62][-0] "In my black and white life, you. You put color into my love, painting painting" You're telling someone who wrote that lyrics to sing 'Megaton Bomb'?

9. [+61][-1] Sexy Bandit-Flamming Sexy- Mega Sexy (New!!).. He's a Mega Sexy now!

10. [+41][-0] He looks so cool..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com