Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, , ,

I hope the eliminated trainees will create a group and do promotions on their own

I wrote this post because I feel sad that my 2nd bias didn't make it to the top 11, eventhough my firt bias made it there. And I didn't know this post would be trending on Pann..

But there's already a group called Wanna B..ㅠㅠ
I don't care even if they're going to use Wanna Two or anything else, I just want them to debut together.. I don't want to send them away yet, it hurts my heart so bad..

Can't they just debut like how I.B.I did?
I'm willing to give them my bank account if they really debut..
It hurts my heart so bad since I don't want to lose any of them..

[+1,719][-44]

1. [+208][-5] Main vocal: Dongho, Sewoon. Sub vocal: Minki, Haknyeon, Hyungseob. Main dancer: Muel. Rapper: Youngmin, Jonghyun. Maknae: Seonho.

2. [+187][-7] If only the 95s make a debut as an unit, I'm willing to give them my all.. Bugi can be the leader, Paca can be the rapper, Dongho as the main vocal and Minki as the lead vocal..

3. [+169][-3] Can't they just do promotions as the sub-unit??? It's so frustating to me.. Two of my biases didn't make it to the top 11..

4. [+58][-1] It would be really interesting if Mnet just debuted 20 of them and divide them into two groups like this.. I don't think this line up will lose over Wanna One..ㅋㅋ I love this line upㅜ

5. [+57][-0] I agree.. This group will be the avengers group..

6. [+53][-2] I like this line up better than Wanna One's line up..

7. [+42][-1] What a nice line up.. Good good, just debut them with this line up...

8. [+36][-1] They would be more popular and end up overshadowing Wanna One if they ever debuted.. I'm 100% sure..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+31][-0] I don't want to lose Ahn Hyungseob..ㅠㅠ As a fangirl, having mental breakdown is something that often happens to me, but this is the worst one.. I cried so hard when I found out he didn't make it to the top 11.. Even harder than when my favorite group won their first win..

10. [+30][-1] This group will be doing good since they have 2 main vocals..

trazy.com