Klook.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

, , , , ,

I have a feeling they're going to vote for each other during the final

Seonho gets excited when he sees Guan Lin on screen and vice versaㅋㅋㅋ


To Seonho, Guan Lin is a super star that he can't win overㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's so funny how he said it right in front of Guan Lin


Yoo Seonho was seen clasping both of his hands and prayed for Lai Guan Lin during the second ranking announcement. He looked more desperate than Lai Guan Linㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lai Guan Lin asking the viewers to vote for Seonhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Their expressions during the ranking announcementㅋㅋ They're so proud of each other!!

The Trouble Maker choreography that they prepared for the first evaluation..ㅋㅋㅋ

They are really close to each other even behind the cameras!

[+234][-2]

1. [+58][-0] Guan Lin staring at Seonho who's busy practicing with his team.. It's a really heart-warming sight to see..ㅠㅠ

2. [+52][-0] They have no other option but to rely on each other since both of them started training at around the same time and both always spend their times on their company since they don't go to school..ㅜㅜ I can't imagine only seeing one of them get into the top 11 and debut, both of them have to be in the top 11..ㅠㅠ

3. [+20][-0] I like them, they look like twins to me.. They both are chicks who still in the middle of growing up.. Even their heights are similarㅋㅋ

4. [+17][-0] My eyesights have gotten better since the first time I saw them..

5. [+15][-0] Both of them have to be in the top 11 and debut together.. They're not called Duo Chicks for no reason..

6. [+13][-0] They look similar and bring out positive vibes when they're together..ㅋㅋㅋ That's why they need to debut together..

7. [+11][-0] He was the only one who got excited..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+10][-0] I wonder where did Cube find themㅋㅋㅋ Their handsomeness are exploding when they're together, the chemistry between them is really nice.. I need them to debut together.. I want to see these handsome guys for a long time..

9. [+9][-1] I like both of them so muchㅠㅠ One of them came to a foreign country to pursue his dreams and the other one gave up his studies for the same purpose.. That's why they both are relying on each other a lot.. I'm rooting for them!!

10. [+7][-0] Please debut together.. for me..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com