Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

,

How the people who don't watch PD101 looks like now.jpg

What's going on..


-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That seems accurateㅋㅋ

-I can relate..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The people who don't watch PD101.. I bet their life is really peaceful..

-Yup, and that's meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I could've been that man, though.. But I fell into the trap..

-Agree.. That's why I don't surf the internet after the show ended..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did I decide to watch Produce 101 Season 2..?

-As someone who don't watch Produce 101, but has been supporting Nu'est since their debut.. I'm feeling really peaceful right now..

-I was so disappointed yesterday, I couldn't even get some sleep..

-The people who don't watch PD101 seriously are so blessed.. Why did I decide to start watching the show 4 days ago.. What was I doing for the previous 4 months..ㅠㅠ Why did I watch itㅠㅠ

-It's me, it's me~ (Referring to Pick Me lyrics)

-I don't watch the show.. What happened?
  -They debuted..

-I was so into the last episode.. I shouldn't have watched it..

-Everyone around me is such a mess, I'm the only one who's living in peace..

-I shouldn't have watched it in the first place.. I already cried out all of my tears..

-That's me..ㅋㅋ I only watched the first and the last episode..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com