Klook.com

Thursday, June 15, 2017

, ,

Honestly, there's already a line-up for the debuting members

Message polling during live broadcast? That's hilarious.
I don't care if none of you believes me.
I won't delete this post.
I'm not going to worry about anything since I can upload this as anonymous..

Maroo Ent: Park Jihoon
MMO: Kang Daniel
Cube: Yoo Seonho, Lai Guan Lin
Pledis: Kim Jonghyun, Hwang Minhyun
Individual trainee: Kim Jaehwan
C9: Bae Jinyoung
Fantagio: Ong Sungwoo
Brand New Music: Lee Daehwi, Park Woojin

I'm not expecting for any kind of comments..

[+67][-148]

1. [+73][-11] I know it's just a bullshit, but I really love this line upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+55][-9] The b*tch who writes this OP seems to be really chic, she's totally my type f*ck..

3. [+48][-10] The most interesting bullshit post I've ever seen.. I like it how she writes the whole post..ㅋㅋ

4. [+22][-2] For a second I prayed for this line-up to be accurate..

5. [+19][-4] This is the dream team that I've always dreamed of..

6. [+18][-1] This b*tch is a master at writing such post.. Look at how she said 'I'm not expecting for any kind of comments' in the end of the post, it makes me want to leave a comment..ㅋㅋ

7. [+17][-2] Aren't they the best 11 trainees in the show? I feel so emotional just by reading their names here..

8. [+17][-1] Whoa.. These are my fixed picks.. Let's just debut with this line up..

9. [+16][-2] I came here to curse at the OP but I went speechless as soon as I read the names..

10. [+15][-1] F*ck.. I want to make this to the trending posts..
trazy.com