Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

,

GDragon to release his album in USB Drive form



-Whoa.. That's nice.. I hope singers would start releasing their albums in USB Drive form..

-Whoa.. That's something that I could never think of..

-That's so freaking newㅜㅜ

-Hul.. I love the idea..

-In an USB Drive form?? I'm really curious about how it would look like!!

-It would be a mess if I lose it..

-Hul.. I'm not his fan but I want to buy his album..

-I really have to buy this..

-Does that mean there would be no pictures?? Or maybe it's included in the USB??

-Hul.. Unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ I like this idea!

-Hul.. His fans must be really happy to hear this..

-I talked about this with my friends a few days ago! No one owns a CD player these days, so we think it would be really nice if albums are released in the USB Drive form..ㅠㅠ

-As expected from GD, he never disappoints..

-I like this idea.. I'm not a fan of CD so I never buy any albums..

-That's so cool.. I wonder how much will it cost..

-My notebook doesn't have any CD-Rom, so I think this is a very good idea!!

-I bet it's going to be really expensive..^^

-Such a genius.. Wow..

-I have a feeling I'm gonna buy this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is what fangirls have been longing for!! We've always hoped for idols to release their albums in USB Drive formㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling I'm gonna lose it really quick..

-That's cool.. No one owns CD players again these days, anyway..
trazy.com