Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

, , , ,

FNC Yoo Hwiseung uploads a cover of 'Show Time'



-He's really good at singing..

-He's really talented, it's too bad that he got eliminated..ㅠㅠ

-Hwiseung lost so much weight..ㅠㅠㅠ Let's debut!

-Whoa.. He's really good at singing, he still surprises me eventhough it's not my first time seeing him singing..

-I hope I can see him performing on music shows as soon as possible..ㅠㅠ

-It's too bad that he got eliminated..ㅠㅠ He's really good at singing and his voice sounds really refreshing, especially when he hits the high notes..

-I miss you, Yoo Hwiseung..ㅠㅠ

-Hwiseung..ㅠㅠ I will always be rooting for you!

-Whoa.. He sounds really good.. I got goosebumps all over my body when he hits the high notes..

-I'm rooting for you, let's debut as soon as possible..ㅠㅠ

-I'm so sad that he got eliminated..ㅠㅠ He would've suited the main vocal part really well, thoughㅠㅠ

-His voice is really nice to hear and the volume of his voice is seriously no joke..

-Hwiseung-ah, you're doing a great job..ㅠㅠ

-It breaks my heart..ㅠㅠ I hope he can debut as soon as possible..

-He's really talented.. Let's debut as soon as possible! I'm looking forward to see you on music shows!
trazy.com