Klook.com

Thursday, June 1, 2017

, , , ,

Finally, pictures of Kang Dongho spotted in public surfaced online

It's crazy.. He's so f*cking handsome..


Look at how he stick the note on his own cheek..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
'Thank you so much, everyone!! I will work hard^^'

It's obviously Kang Dongho just by looking at his handwritings.
The interpretation of his handwritings font (saying that his handwritings is quite hard to read)
"Study hard!"


+) Since everybody misinterprets his handwritings here, I'm also going to leave it below.
It's not 'I went through a surgery, Nini!'
But 'I went through a surgery~~'
(His '~~' looks like the word '니니')
I went through a surgery~~!
Don't worry about me, I'm okay^^ Ah, I have to buy a sketchbook (?? can't read it clearly).
Don't worry about me!!

[+435][-33]

1. [+132][-6] The person to debut, it's you, it's youㅠㅠ

2. [+127][-7] He has a really small head.. Look at how he still have spaces left in his cap..

3. [+45][-1] After reading posts from people who saw him in real life, I started to see him in another light. I think he's actually really different than the Dongho I usually see in the showㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard he's very slim, tall, handsome, has a small face and beautiful eye colors and also has a really innocent smileㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see him in person too..ㅠㅠ

4. [+25][-1] He looks like he's 185cm tall if he stands alone..

5. [+24][-0] I love you Kang Dongho..ㅜㅜ Let's debut..ㅜㅜ

6. [+22][-0] Look at his legs.. Such a cutie..

7. [+21][-0] I swear he's 100x more handsome in person than on screen..

8. [+20][-0] Who gave him the permission to leave such a cute note and stick it on his cheekㅠㅠ Who gave you the permission to be so cute!!!

9. [+16][-0] He has a really small face and long arms..ㄷㄷㄷ And on top of that, he even has a very good fashion sense..ㅠㅠ

10. [+15][-1] Not being biased but I think he looks really handsome in person..
trazy.com