Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

, , , ,

Don't you think Kim Jonghyun is like Jekyll and Hyde?

Yup, I'm talking about him..
Produce 101's official Wartortle.
Judging from his first PR video, he looks like a very cute guy,
but his images keep changing in every episodes, it's so fascinating ㅋㅋ

Look at how he sits and stares blankly at nothing during the practice time.
His eyes look like they have a lot of stories to tell..
It makes me want to sit next to him and make fun of him..

But when he puts on his poker face on stage..
I probably would disappear to smoke before I get to make fun of him..

Back to offstage version of him.
Look at how he sits like a kidㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I seriously want to push him to the back. He probably would scream so loud right?

The moment he puts his fringes down, he becomes a different man.
It's really hard to see that 'sad' and 'sorrowful' looks that he usually has offstage, when he's performing onstage.
Let's just make fun of him when he's offstage..

After the stage ends.
It would be really fun to make fun of him at this time.
But if I make fun of him, he would just cry quietly without making any sounds, which makes me look like a bad person.

Back to the offstage version of Jonghyun, he looks so innocent. 
He's sweating a lot in this gif, but why do I think he would smell like a flower..?
He wouldn't be mad if I make fun of him at this time, he probably would just give simple responses and get over it.

He looks like that senior in college who gets forced to perform for a talent show, but ends up gaining popularity because he does well in the show.
He looks like the type of the guy that rejects you when you offer him to drink with you because he has to go to pray in the morning.


[+624][-7]

1. [+168][-0] Look at how he stares at the camera, it's seriously no joke..

2. [+143][-1] His image really does change every weekㅋㅋㅋㅋ The difference when he puts his fringes down and when he doesn't have them is seriously no joke..ㅋㅋ I personally like his hairstyle for 'Never' stage the most..

3. [+127][-2] Is it because he loves to read comics?ㅋㅋㅋ He's starting to transform drastically like how main characters in comics do..ㅋㅋ

4. [+48][-0] I fell so hard for him because of this stageㅠㅠㅠ Look at his gaze.. Looks like he could take away my eyeballs with those gaze..

5. [+41][-0] Let's vote for him if you don't want to see him crying because he can't debutㅠㅠ! There are some of his fans who vote for another trainee, but please remember that he's not in a safe placeㅠㅠ Let's focus on voting him so that there won't be people saying "Oh.. I didn't expect him to get eliminated" and stuffs!

6. [+38][-0] I've been in love for him since this hidden box video of him was uploaded..

7. [+34][-0] Let's debut<3<3

8. [+28][-0] He looks like a naive young man off stage but becomes very sexy when he's on stage..

9. [+28][-0] I think he has the biggest difference when he's offstage and onstage.. He somehow looks cute and sentimental when he's offstage, but becomes very cool when he steps on stageㅋㅋㅋ He's really a fascinating man, I like him..

10. [+23][-0] I like him so much..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com