Klook.com

Monday, June 5, 2017

, , , ,

Compilations of gifs that show the difference of Lai Guan Lin behaviors in specific conditions


First of all, here's the difference of him onstage and offstageㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Is he really 17 years old? It's a little bit hard to believe that he's only 17 years oldㅋㅋㅋ
Look at his Maboy video, he looks like a cute little puppy thereㅋㅋㅋ
You need to watch the video in order to see his cutenessㅋㅋㅋ
I lost it when he went "Ta-dah!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Next is the difference of him when he's around trainees who are older and younger than him
He acts like a baby around trainees who are older than him.
But when he's with Seonho, he acts like Seonho's real older brotherㅋㅋ
Ah, so cuteㅠㅠ

The difference of him in front of fried and chickenㅋㅋ
He's a stone in front of fried chicken..
Looks like he likes pizza more than fried chickenㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And here's a gif of him eating fruitsㅋㅋㅋ

He's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And another difference I notice in the 9th episode:
Guan Lin-ah, I seriously thought you were a tidy person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But still, these all don't change the fact that he's handsome..
Let's debut, I will make you able to debut..

[+258][-6]

1. [+58][-1] I really like these various sides of him..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+55][-0] This one tooㅋㅋㅋ The same wink, but different feeling..

3. [+52][-2] I'm voting for him because he's cute..

4. [+22][-0] I hope he'll do well with his ranking this week.. I can't just send him off from the top 11..ㅠㅠ

5. [+18][-0] He's a really well-mannered guy..ㅜㅜ

6. [+17][-0] I fell for him ever since the first time I saw his smileㅠ He looks so cute and innocentㅠ

7. [+17][-0] His hands..ㅠㅠ Is he really 17 years old?ㅠㅠ

8. [+16][-0] Look at the size of his hands..ㅠㅠ

9. [+15][-2] Please vote for Guan Linㅠㅠ His rank drops a lot these daysㅠㅠ He's not safe nowㅠㅠ

10. [+12][-0] The longer I look at him, the cuter he gets..
trazy.com