Klook.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

, , ,

Chungha being honest about her feelings about her screen time on Produce 101 Season 2

Chungha: I went to watch the show because the PD invited me, I felt really sorry (towards the trainees). I didn't know they would shoot me that often. I even thought I shouldn't have came to the show in the first place..

DJ: Seems like they're really happy to see youㅎㅎ 'We have to shoot Chungha..!!' something like that..

Chungha: Took them long enough to realize...!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-It's not Chungha's fault, it's Joonyoung's fault..

-Joonyoung-ah...^^

-Chungha is so kind..

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chungha spilling the truthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Chunghaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I realize it, Chungha has a really kind heart..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This is so funny and sad at the same time..ㅠㅠ

-Our Chungha..ㅠㅠ She's not only pretty, but also kind-hearted..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Is it the same PD who worked on the first season? But.. why..

-The PD needs to reflect on himself..

-Joonyoung-ah...!!!!!!

-Joonyoung is making me so mad.. But Chungha is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My thought exactly..
trazy.com