Klook.com

Friday, June 2, 2017

, , , ,

Cheese in The Trap reveals still cuts of Yoo In Young and Park Kiwoong



-Yoo In Young is so pretty<3

-I thought Baek Inho and Baek Inha jumped out from the comic..

-Whoa.. Yoo In Young really looks like Baek Inha..

-Hul.. They totally suit their roles..

-Hul.. Park Kiwoong and Yoo In Young somehow look similar in that picture..

-Oh God.. It's really Inho..

-Now this is what I'm talking about!!

-No one can suit the role of Yoojung other than Park Haejin..

-Ah.. I have a good feeling about this movie..

-Hul.. I can't wait for this movie to be released..

-I'm really looking forward to this movie because the actors and actresses look exactly the same with their roles in the webtoon..

-Whoa.. It feels like they came out from webtoon and shoot the movie..

-Yoo In Young is so beautiful.. She looks pretty both with short and long hair..

-Whoa.. I can trust all of their acting skills so I have a good feeling about this movie..

-I'm totally going to watch this drama.. I love the webtoon but the drama.. It could've been better, in my opinion..
trazy.com