Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, ,

Black Pink drops a teaser of Jennie for their upcoming comeback



-Oh my goodness..

-Whoa.. Amazingㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to their comebackㅠㅠ

-It's so fascinating how she can still look pretty even with that angle and expressions.. Her eyes are just so gorgeous..

-Jennie-ya, you're so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She totally looks like a cat in that picture..

-She looks like a cat who turns into a human, so prettyㅠㅠ

-Jennie-ya, I will fill up my bank account for you to empty it up..ㅠㅠ

-Unbelievable.. She looks like a doll..

-Her eyes are so big..

-I still can't figure out what concept are they going with this time.. I'm really curious!!ㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking pretty..

-Hmm.. What's with the make up, though..

-Whoa.. The shape of her face really looks like the shape of a boiled egg..

-Her daily style looks much prettier but even with this styling, she still manages to look stunning..

-Jennie-ya.. You're so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com