Klook.com

Thursday, June 15, 2017

, ,

An ordinary scenery that can be seen in Girls High Schools (ft. Produce 101)

현재 여고의 흔한 풍경(feat.끄듀).jpg | 인스티즈
현재 여고의 흔한 풍경(feat.끄듀).jpg | 인스티즈
현재 여고의 흔한 풍경(feat.끄듀).jpg | 인스티즈
They're all busy saving their babies


-If only I was a year younger, I could've done that too..ㅠㅠ

-Why on the earth Produce 101 Season 2 have to air after I graduated from high school..ㅎ I can do that kind of promoting too, though..

-Whoa.. Amazing.. I didn't know they even put posters at school too..

-That's how the canteen in my school looks likeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My school is also suffering from the Produce 101 syndrome too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just put up a slogan of my bias at school today..OngNielHwanBugi, let's debut!

-The girls in my school put up a lot of similar posters on the bulletin board until the point the information that school put there can't even be seen anymore.. So the members of students association had to take all the posters down..

-Somehow, I'm really jealous of those girls.. I want to do that too!ㅠㅠ

-That must be fun..ㅠㅠ

-I can see NCT in the middle of those Produce 101 posters..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The same thing also happens in this Women University that I go to.. Today, there was some girls giving out Megaton Bars for free..

-I'm so proud to see a lot of Im Youngmin's posters thereㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be really annoying to those who don't watch the showㅋㅋㅋ

-My teachers will scold us a lot if we do that in our school..

-I go to a co-ed school and it's just the same..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess my school is the only one who doesn't do that kind of thing..
trazy.com