Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

,

Am I the only one who feels this way?

When I don't have boyfriend I would be really lonely and want to have a boyfriend.
But when I go on blind date, or become close with a guy until the rate we might start dating soon, I feel a certain refusal.. Even though it's heart fluttering too..


[+801][-12]

1. [+326][-3] I feel pressured to be in a relationship~ But I want to feel the heart-fluttering moments too~

2. [+245][-2] When I don't have boyfriend : Ah, I'm fo f*cking lonely.. I miss the heart-fluttering moment // When I have boyfriend : I knew it, being alone is much better than being in relationship. Having a boyfriend is such a burden..

3. [+241][-4] Having a 'Some' is better than having a boyfriend, and having a crush is better than having a 'Some' (Some is when both parties like each other but not in a relationship)

4. [+92][-2] Am I the only one who feels this way? I want to have a boyfriend, but I don't know what to do with my boyfriend. I cringe at the word 'go on a date', I seriously have no idea what to do with my boyfriend. Having a dinner together will be burdensome to me.. I want to date in comfort but I don't know how..

5. [+69][-1] For me, being alone is seriously the best. I'm too lazy to go on a date, I hate spending money for the date, and telling someone that I love him is just to cringeworthy for me.. But I want to feel the heart-fluttering moments too.. Is there a problem with me?

6. [+52][-4] I know rightㅋㅋ But when someone confesses to me, I can't help it but hate him.. I don't know why am I like this..

7. [+51][-1] I can relate.. Sometimes I even wonder whether if I can get married someday if I keep acting like this..

8. [+29][-0] Hul I thought I was the only one.. I really want to have a boyfriend but I find being in a relationship is burdensome to me..

9. [+22][-0] That's so me.. Once I break up with my boyfriend, I realize being alone is the best thing in my life..

10. [+20][-0] Honestly, having a crush is better than having a boyfriend. Don't you think so..?
trazy.com