Klook.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

, ,

The 'Suzy Heart Glass' that becomes a trend these days

The price is 10KRW and the shipping fee is 2000KRW


-Ah.. I want one..ㅠㅠ

-My mom received one from an event in Hongdae..ㅋㅋ I was so surprised to see her when I was washing the dishes..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't even drink alcohol, but I want one..

-The shipping fee costs more than the glass itself..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bought two yesterday.. I can't wait for it to arrive, hihi..

-Hul.. It looks so cute..

-I have to buy one.. It would be nice to see her while drinking alcohol..

-I think it would feel weird to see her on the other side of the glass when you drink alcohol..ㅋㅋ I'm just going to buy it for decorations..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute..ㅠㅠ It's really hard to get one, but I finally managed to buy one!ㅠㅠ I can't wait for it to arrive..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Where can I buy this..

-This glass can help you to get drunk faster..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com