Klook.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

,

The boy group who wore hot pants as their stage outfits for Music Bank yesterday

오늘자 뮤직뱅크 남돌 핫팬츠.jpg | 인스티즈
오늘자 뮤직뱅크 남돌 핫팬츠.jpg | 인스티즈
오늘자 뮤직뱅크 남돌 핫팬츠.jpg | 인스티즈


-Where can I watch the full video?

-Oh my goodness.. Who are these boys?
  -They're a group called 'ACE'

-I'm suffering from the secondhand embarassment..ㅠㅠㅠ But I can't stop looking at them..

-Women can wear hot pants, so tell me why men can't wear hot pants too?? I personally think they look good in those hot pants!

-I think their shorts are too short..ㅠㅠ

-Not a big fan of it..

-Hmm.. I don't hate it.. I kind of like it..

-Whoa.. So fascinating!! What are they wearing on their knees?

-BAAAM!!!

-They have every rights to wear anything they like, whether if it skirts or hot pants or anything else!! They look cool, by the way..

-I saw them wearing similar pants for their stage on Show Champion!

-Hmm.. I think I know how women feel when they see female idols wearing hot pants on stage now..

-It's not like they're not allowed to wear hot pants because they're men, though..

-It would've looked better if their shorts were a little bit longer, though.. 

-I like the new concept but their shorts are just too short! 

-Whoa.. Hul.. Are they feeling comfortable wearing it?

-Oh?? It actually looks better than I thought!! 

-Well, the weather is starting to get hotter and hotter these days..

-Oh? I saw them performing on Hongdae before.. I didn't know that they already debuted!

-I thought they were just wearing their underwear.. 
trazy.com