Klook.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

,

Is 'Signal' the most difficult choreography that Twice has?


It is said that Park Jinyoung participated a lot in the making of Twice's latest song, Signal. 


-DdeokGo.. Please stop.. 
  -What is DdeokGo?
  -Gorilla who eats Ddeok (Rice cake), that's Park Jinyoung's nickname..

-Their choreography for Signal is really nice..ㅠㅠ

-It's because their previous choreographies are a lot easier.. Compared to any other girl group's choreographies, Signal's choreography is considered easy..

-Momo's body looks really frail, but it looks powerful when she dances.. I really like how she puts a lot of energy into her dances..

-I like their choreography for Signal..

-It's just my personal opinion, but everything that Park Jinyoung participated in always end up as a mess..^^ It's just my personal opinion, though..

-Twice is the best!!

-Momo is the best when it comes to dancing!

-I love Momo..ㅜㅜ

-Judging by their fancam, it's true that this is the most difficult choreography they have so far.. The choreography recquires a lot of energy..

-Everyone needs to watch Momo's fancam.. She's really good at dancing..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This is my favorite Twice's choreography so far..

-Jungyeon never fails to steal my attention.. She's really skinny..ㅠㅠ

-I like their choreography for Signal.. Especially the verse part!

-I totally love the choreography.. Not a big fan of the song, though.. But the choreography suits the song really well!

-I hope they'll give Momo a chance to show her skills..ㅠㅠ I love their latest choreography, but honestly I want something like 'Like Ooh Ahh'..

-It's because their previous choreographies are always simple.. Their choreography for Signal is a little bit more complicated than their other choreographies, and Momo..ㅠㅠ She's the best when it comes to dancingㅠㅠ
trazy.com