Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

, , , ,

Pristin's Siyeon, Nayoung, and Jieqiong for Ceci magazine

오늘자 프리스틴 CeCi 화보 (시연,나영,결경) | 인스티즈
오늘자 프리스틴 CeCi 화보 (시연,나영,결경) | 인스티즈


-Oh.. All of them look so beautifulㅜㅜ

-They're driving me crazy..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness..

-Whoa.. They're all really really pretty..ㅠㅠ

-I can't help but admire their beauty..ㅋㅋ

-Sometimes I wonder if it's possible for someone at Siyeon's age to be that pretty.. She's just.. drop dead gorgeous..

-Park Junghyun, she really wants me to go insaneㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. All of them have a very beautiful auras..

-What's with Siyeon's outfits.. Three of them look beautiful, anyway..

-I should buy that edition of Ceci!

-Pledis always have the best visual..

-Jieqiong looks like a kitten..!!

-Queen Siyeon! Queen Siyeon!

-SiNaQiong are all mine..

-I wonder what lipstick did Jieqiong use for that pictorial..

-Whoa..ㅜㅜ Nayoung's aura is no joke..

-Whoa.. They all look so prettyㅜㅜ
trazy.com