Klook.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

, ,

Ji Changwook's body figure

I've seen him in person before and I wouldn't say he looks very surprising (in person) just like Kang Dongwon, who's actually taller than he looks.
His arms and his legs are very slim, and he has a very broad shoulder.
He looks so freaking cool.. I'm so jealous of him..

지창욱 체형과 핏 | 인스티즈
지창욱 체형과 핏 | 인스티즈
지창욱 체형과 핏 | 인스티즈
지창욱 체형과 핏 | 인스티즈


-He's mine..

-Ji Changwook..ㅠㅠ

-I love Ji Changwook so much..ㅠㅠ

-Ji Changwook's shoulders are as broad as the Pacific Ocean..

-I've also seen him in person before and he looked so handsome it felt like I was going to faint..

-Ji Changwook, you can have me..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Is it possible for a human to be that handsome..

-He's flawless..ㅠㅠ

-Ji Changwook is the best...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's going to serve in the military once he's done filming Suspicious Partner..ㅠㅠ I'm not ready to send him away yet..ㅠㅠ

-Attorney No<3

-He's just.. perfect.. That's the only word that can describe him the best.. I don't usually watch dramas, but I'm watching Suspicious Partner just to see his face..

-I know right.. He's not amazingly tall or anything, he has the right and ideal height.. Plus he has a very broad shoulders..

-Be mine, Ji Changwookㅠㅠ

-I wish I could see him in person..ㅠㅠ

-I always get distracted by his face whenever I watch the dramas he's starring in..ㅠㅠ

-He looks so cool..ㅎㅎ
trazy.com