Klook.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

, , ,

Jang Moonbok is starting to look different now?

In the early episodes of PD101 Season 2

카메라 마사지 방향이 이상하게 흐르는 장문복.jpg | 인스티즈
카메라 마사지 방향이 이상하게 흐르는 장문복.jpg | 인스티즈
Yesterday


-He looks so pretty..

-Hul.. What should I do with my life.. He's pretty.. It's driving me crazy..

-He looks better with his new eyebrows..

-UEE Moonbok, fighting!!

-Ah.. He changed his eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks pretty..

-Ah.. Look at the difference eyebrows can make..

-I hope Moonbok will stop getting any prettier..

-He looks more gorgeous now!!

-He has a very beautiful forehead..

-Hul.. Has he always been that pretty?? Why does it take me so long to realize that..

-His aura changes 180 degrees.. I think it's probably because of his new eyebrows..

-I would believe he's a girl group member if you didn't tell me it was Moonbok in the last picture..

-He looks like RV's Seulgi in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Moonbok is too pretty to be real..

-He reminds me of UEE during Diva era, especially in that picture where he ties his hair up!

-What the heck.. Why is he so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so innocent and pureㅋㅋㅋ

-Moonbok has a very beautiful nose..

-He looks beautiful with long hair, but I really want to see him with short hair..ㅠㅠ

-I was so shocked when he came up on the screen yesterday because he looked so freaking prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to admit that he looks prettier now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like.. really really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. His hair looks nicer than mine, and on top of that his hair is really thick.. I'm really jealous of him..

-He looks like the flower boy in historical dramas..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com