Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

, , ,

I would like to see Ong Sungwoo as an actor

I trembled so hard when I first saw those edited photos of him as a doctor..
Tonight, I'm the patient~~ (with Pick Me's tone)

[+169][-3]

1. [+40][-1] He's the Korean version of Harry Potter..

2. [+36][-0] The talents, the looks, he has it all..ㅋㅋ My fixed pick<3

3. [+17][-0] He indeed has that 'actor' vibes, though.. Probably because he's from Fantagio Ent..

4. [+15][-0] I doubted his skills when I first saw him, because he was so handsome. But he showed me I was wrong, he's talented, he has the looks, he's literally an all-rounderㅎㅎ But I get confused everytime he acts all cute and stuffs, it makes me feel as if I fell into his trap..

5. [+13][-0] He gives off that 'actor' vibes. He suits to be an idol as well, though..

6. [+11][-0] I've been thinking about it a lot.. He has those acting, singing, and dancing skills, so I think he will do well in a musical shows or something similar.. I would totally watch him if he ever debuts as a musical actor.. Oh God, please rise, Ong Sungwoo!ㅠㅠ

7. [+11][-0] He looks like someone who graduated from Harvard University, judging from those edited pictures of him as a doctor..

8. [+10][-0] Look at his visual, is he real? On top of that, he can sing and dance.. Everyone, let me introduce you to the guy who sings the chorus of 'Get Ugly', it's Ong Sungwoo!!

9. [+10][-0] Flawless man Ong Sungwoo, let's debutㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+8][-0] I hope all of your sufferings and hard time will stop here, and please continue to walk on the flowery paths..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com